Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
It took nine attempts for the producer to create this wine, until they eventually stood back and grinned the grin of their shared Eureka moment. Combining two styles of Grenache, a dollop of Shiraz and a spot of Mourvèdre - dark, voluptuous, fruity and supple.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites & egg
- Aroma: Very fruity, red berry, mulberry, creamy, cinnamon, hints of star anise, subtle tobacco leaf.
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Beef, lamb, pork, or venison
- Residual Sugar: 1.7g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Fresh red berries, crème Brule, subtle chocolate, elegant and silky structure with fine tannins
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8