Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Gym Dão Red
Fresh aromas of violets and cherries. On the palate the wine is smooth with supple tannins and vibrant wild berry fruit flavours. A kiss of oak from used oak barrels, gives the wine depth of flavour and elegance, whilst remaining full of the character that Dão wines enjoy.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Fresh aromas of violet and cherries
- Colour: Red
- Residual Sugar: 3.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: On the palate the wine is smooth with supple tannins and vibrant wild berry fruit flavours.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes