Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Hawke's Bay Chardonnay
With a great climate and innovative winemaking philosophy, Hawke's Bay in New Zealand's North Island is wine country. The region's flagship white variety, this Chardonnay is beautifully rich, with a piercing fruit intensity. It's a perfect match for full-flavoured fish dishes, chicken or turkey.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites & milk
- Aroma: Piercing fruit intensity
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: A perfect match to full flavoured fish dishes, chicken or turkey.
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Opulent and rich
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6