Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Hawke's Bay Red
An expertly crafted Bordeaux-style blend from Hawke's Bay, with its exceptional climate and innovative winemaking philosophy. Enjoy lovely notes of cassis fruit, cedar and spicy chocolate - great alongside roast beef, winter casseroles or strong cheese.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites, Egg
- Aroma: Rich dark fruits, cedar and spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: A perfect match to roast beef, winter casseroles or strong cheese
- Residual Sugar: 2g/l
- Taste: Cassis fruit, cedar and spicy chocolate notes