Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 6.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Hawke's Bay Red
An expertly crafted Bordeaux-style blend from Hawke's Bay, with its exceptional climate and innovative winemaking philosophy. Enjoy lovely notes of cassis fruit, cedar and spicy chocolate - great alongside roast beef, winter casseroles or strong cheese.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites & egg
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Roast beef, winter casseroles, or strong cheese
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Taste: Cassis fruit, cedar & spicy chocolate notes
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6