Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Henri Dubois Signargues
The vineyards of Signargues are the southernmost of any Côtes du Rhône villages status. This terrior made of raised stone trays and stretch of pebbles rolled gives a supple but fresh wine. It is full of spices and macerated fruit aromas.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Intense and complex aromas of red and black fruits
- Food Matching: Lamb legs, grilled meats or mature cheeses
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Flattering flavours with fruits and spices from the "garrigue", elegant tannins and a persistent finish.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8