Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
"A gorgeous deep, vivid colour with generous notes of black fruits, mulberry, black cherry and bramble. Full-bodied yet inviting with velvety tannins and a mocha finish. A great match with roasted meats, BBQ fare or a hard cheese."
Iron Horse Barossa Valley Shiraz
A smooth, supple wine with flavours of powerful dark fruit, creamy chocolate and cracked pepper. It's the ideal partner for a full-flavoured red meat dish.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Deep and rich blackberries together with creamy dark cherries
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Full-flavoured red meat dishes
- Residual Sugar: 0.47g/l
- Taste: Smooth and supple with powerful dark fruit flavours covered in creamy chocolate and sprinkled with cracked pepper