Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
JC Mas French 'Estate' Organic Blanc
To obtain the fruit-driven and unique style that defines this wine its creator, Jean-Claude Mas, harvests grapes from the hillside of the five main valleys of the Languedoc region; the Aude, Orb, Hérault, Payne and Uzès valley. This wine is a blend of Grenache Blanc, Vermentino, Viogner and Muscat coming from organic grapes.
|Grenache Blanc Blend|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Citrus and white flower notes
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect companion to fish dishes, white meats, blue cheese, tart and fruit desserts
- Residual Sugar: 1.5 g/l
- Serving Advice: 5-10 degrees
- Taste: Soft and smooth with refreshing acidity
- Vegetarian: Yes