Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 14.99
“There is a really appealing fruit ripeness to this wine. It has green notes along with some minerality and the flinty character associated with Pouilly-Fumé but also riper flavours of quince too. Balanced and elegant.”
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-10 working days, note for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-10 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Jean-Paul Seguin Pouilly-Fumé
- SOLD OUT
The Jean-Paul Seguin Pouilly-Fumé combines crisp Sauvignon Blanc grapes from the main Pouilly-Fumé terrioirs.
This wine collabrates smoke with ripe-fruit flavours on the nose. The palate is driven by fruit, including exotic mango and sweet pineapple. An elegant acidity supporting the classic Pouilly-Fumé smokiness.
The Jean-Paul Seguin Pouilly-Fumé's complexity orginates from the various Pouilly-Fumé terroirs. Like nowhere in the world, the sauvignon blanc grape variety reveals its full potential thanks to the diverse terroirs of Pouilly. This, combined with rigorous work in the vineyard and the winery, encapsulates the spirit of the Pouilly-Fumé appellation.
Matured in Oak
Yellow-green pale in colour, the subtle nose reveals a combination of smoky and ripe fruit flavours. Flavours that arise from the six months to twelve months maturing time in oak barrels. A process that takes place just before spring; following the harvest, thereafter the divine wine is then blended and bottled.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Smoky and slight flint
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Grilled fish, smoked salmon or goats' cheese
- Residual Sugar: 1.39g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of candied pineapple, peach and mango. An elegant acidity supporting the typical “smoky” flavours of Pouilly Fumé completes this great wine.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6