Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Kooliburra Australian Tempranillo
Tempranillo grapes grown in South Australian vineyards create this rich and full-bodied red wine. Fruity flavours of sweet cherry and blackcurrant meet savoury spiced notes, and lead to a deliciously smooth finish.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of sweet cherry and blackcurrant
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Pairs well with pulled pork
- Serving Advice: 15 - 18 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of sweet cherry and blackcurrant that's rich and full bodied
- Tasting Notes: A rich and full-bodied red wine. Fruity flavours that are of sweet cherry and blackcurrant, meet savoury spiced notes.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 75cl