La Sogara Amarone Della Valpolicella
|Corvina- Corvinone Blend|
|Medium - Full Bodied|
Amarone is one of the most ancient Italian wines, produced using the 'Appasimento' method. Grapes are left to dry, then vinified and aged in oak barrels. This process results in notes of sour cherry, raspberry and red berry - lovely with stewed beef, venison, risotto or strong cheese.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Candied cherry and blackberry aromas with notes of leather and tobacco
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: This wine is perfect with stewed beef, venison, risotto or strong cheese
- Residual Sugar: 9g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Full bodied and powerful with soft and velvety tannins
- Type: Award Winner
- Units Per Bottle: 11.3
- Units Per Serving: 1.9
- Workzone Mini Circular Saw
- Get to work in no time with this handy and easily-portable mini circular saw.
- Workzone Wood Drill Bits Set
- This robust, reliable and durable Wood Drill Bits Set includes 11 high-quality drill bits.
- Workwear Holster Trousers 31"
- Get the ideal combination of movement and comfort when you head to work in these trousers.
- Workzone All Purpose Cabinet
- Indoors or outdoors, this handy cabinet will help you keep everything neatly tidied away.