- Product no longer available
Ladies' Certified Biker Trousers
100% Polyester with 100% Polyamide chunky shell
Up to 10000mm
Breathable, waterproof and windproof Ladies' Certified Motorcycle Trousers with a zip connection for easy attachment to your jacket.
Crane® Motorcycle jacket and trousers fulfill the high requirements for impact abrasion and impact cut resistance, demanded by the EN13595-1:2002 standard for zones 1 & 2, in ALL zones.This means the garments exceeded 13 seconds of abrasion resistance across ALL zones of the garments in controlled laboratory tests.
Designed for your safety, style and comfort when you are on the road.
- EN 13595-1 level 2 certified
- APT-Tech advanced protection technology fabric
- CE certified hip & knee protector
- Padded waistband with elasticated sides, with adjustable belt
- Elongated back seam
- Frontal opening, with YKK zip, V-notch, hook & eye button and press button closure
- 2 zipped welt pockets
- 2-way zip with reflective 3M piping from knee to bottom seam, opening to a contrasting mesh v-notch for ventilation
- Leg hem width adjustable with flap, and hook and loop fastener closure
- Elastic fabric at upper back, padded with foam
- Anti-slip fabric patch at back seat
- 1/2 Zip at upper back to attach jacket
- Heavy duty strap to avoid the trousers sliding up of the leg during an accident
- Full trousers lined with membrane and terry knit fleece, with all seams of membrane taped
- Fully lined with breathable mesh, with the lower legs also featuring a waterproof 190T lining
- Windproof (0 l/sec)