Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Limestone German Riesling
Why would anyone want to call their wine "Limestone Riesling"? The Germans like to reflect the facts and this is purely a factual expression. The grape variety Riesling is zippy, citrus-fresh and mouth-watering. The limestone soil the vines are grown in is alkaline and porous with great drainage. This perfect combination of grape and soil produces a wine which is crisp, mineral and zingy.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Notes of peach and apricot, along with a typically flinty minerality
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Mediterranean chicken and fish dishes
- Residual Sugar: 7g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Zippy, mouth-watering citrus fresh
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes