Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Limestone German Riesling
Why would anyone want to call their wine "Limestone Riesling"? The Germans like to reflect the facts and this is purely a factual expression. The grape variety Riesling is zippy, citrus-fresh and mouth-watering. The limestone soil the vines are grown in is alkaline and porous with great drainage. This perfect combination of grape and soil produces a wine which is crisp, mineral and zingy.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Notes of peach and apricot, along with a typically flinty minerality
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Mediterranean chicken and fish dishes
- Residual Sugar: 7g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Zippy, mouth-watering citrus fresh
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes