Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 5.99
"A dry white wine with a light, refreshing acidity and elegant aromas of lime, acacia and lime blossom."
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Limestone German Riesling
Why would anyone want to call their wine "Limestone Riesling"? The Germans like to reflect the facts and this is purely a factual expression. The grape variety Riesling is zippy, citrus-fresh and mouth-watering. The limestone soil the vines are grown in is alkaline and porous with great drainage. This perfect combination of grape and soil produces a wine which is crisp, mineral and zingy.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Notes of peach and apricot, along with a typically flinty minerality
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Mediterranean chicken and fish dishes
- Residual Sugar: 7g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Zippy, mouth-watering citrus fresh
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes