Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
From the established Cru of Southern Rhône, this Lirac wine is deep ruby in colour and has intense aromas of red fruits, savoury herbs and spice. Soft and concentrated on the palate, it has a richness that will accompany spicy dishes, grilled meats and hard cheeses. Enjoy today, or cellar for 2-4 years.
|Lirac, Southern Rhône|
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Intense red fruits, savoury herbs and spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Spicy dishes, grilled meats and hard cheeses
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Soft, concentrated and rich
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8