Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Los Gansos Chilean Gewürztraminer
This native of northern Europe has flown south – to the Bío Bío Valley, one of the world’s southernmost wine-growing regions. Its cool temperatures and high clay content soils produce freshness and impressive mineral characteristics, ideal for aromatic wines such as Gewürztraminer.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Rose petals, violet, orange blossom and turkish delights
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: A perfect accompaniment to chicken, Chinese and Indian cuisine
- Residual Sugar: 7.3g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Fresh and expressive with sweet fruit flavours of lychee and stone fruit
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1