Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Lot Series Argentinian Malbec
This purplish red coloured Malbec, Argentina's flagship variety, shows characteristic aromas of blueberries and redcurrant, violet and vanilla. In the mouth it is silky and enveloping, with a good structure and notes of ripe red fruit, chocolate and tobacco. The wine was aged in French oak barrels during 12 months and bottled without filtration to optimise the development of the wine.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Shows characteristic aromas of blueberries and redcurrant, and delicate floral notes of violet and vanilla.
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Great with Steak, Game or Stew
- Residual Sugar: 1.8g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Fresh and fruity with great intensity as well as a wide and long finish.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7