Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Lot Series Minervois La Livinière
An intense blend of Syrah, Grenache and Carigan grapes, hand harvested from the renowned region of Cru La Livinière, individually numbered for your collection. Intense colour that exclaims black cherries, blackberries and plums - the nose confirms - plus ripe spices, black pepper, savoury edges and sweet herby notes. Black olive tapenade is also there. The palate is luscious and complex, refined and chewy with hints of liquorice. The mind turns to big meaty, garlicky casseroles.
|Syrah, Grenache & Carignan|
|Minervois La Liviniere (Languedoc)|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Black cherries, blackberries and plums plus ripe spices, black pepper, savoury edges and sweet herby notes
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Big meaty garlicky casseroles
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Black cherries, blackberries and plums plus ripe spices, black pepper, savoury edges and sweet herby notes
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8