Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Lot Series Sauvignon Blanc
This attractively bright, light yellow coloured Sauvignon Blanc shows intense and complex aromas of grapefruit and white peach with a mineral note. In the mouth it is well-balanced, wide and fresh with fruity and citric mineral notes and a long finish.
This wine has been matured for 3 months on the lees to enhance the intensity and complexity of its aromas. Great with seafood salads, but also pairs-up flawlessly with spicy Asian dishes and honey glazed goats cheese.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Shows intense and complex aromas of grapefruit and white peach with a mineral note
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Great with shellfish or sushi
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Outstanding varietal expression and citric notes such as grapefruit , as well as white peach and a mineral hint. In the mouth it is balanced, intense and fresh with a long finish.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes