Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Lot Series Sauvignon Blanc
This attractively bright, light yellow coloured Sauvignon Blanc shows intense and complex aromas of grapefruit and white peach with a mineral note. In the mouth it is well-balanced, wide and fresh with fruity and citric mineral notes and a long finish.
This wine has been matured for 3 months on the lees to enhance the intensity and complexity of its aromas. Great with seafood salads, but also pairs-up flawlessly with spicy Asian dishes and honey glazed goats cheese.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Shows intense and complex aromas of grapefruit and white peach with a mineral note
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Great with shellfish or sushi
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Outstanding varietal expression and citric notes such as grapefruit , as well as white peach and a mineral hint. In the mouth it is balanced, intense and fresh with a long finish.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes