Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Lot Series XI Australian Chardonnay
Smoky toast, yeasty lees, orange blossom and lemons on the nose. Acidity on the gums and full-bodied fresh flavours that last forever. A wine that expresses everything glorious about Chardonnay. A wine designed for chicken, turkey, pork, mushrooms, shellfish.
Decadent and elegant Chardonnay, with spicy oak and clean citrus notes. Perfect with turkey.
|Clare Valley & Margaret River|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites and milk
- Aroma: Smoky toast, yeasty lees, orange blossom and lemons
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Chicken, turkey, pork, mushrooms, shellfish.
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Acidity on the gums, and full-bodied fresh flavours that last forever
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegetarian: Yes