Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Lot Series XI Australian Chardonnay
Smoky toast, yeasty lees, orange blossom and lemons on the nose. Acidity on the gums and full-bodied fresh flavours that last forever. A wine that expresses everything glorious about Chardonnay. A wine designed for chicken, turkey, pork, mushrooms, shellfish.
Decadent and elegant Chardonnay, with spicy oak and clean citrus notes. Perfect with turkey.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites and Milk
- Aroma: Smoky toast, yeasty lees, orange blossom and lemons
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Chicken, turkey, pork, mushrooms, shellfish.
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Acidity on the gums, and full-bodied fresh flavours that last forever
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegetarian: Yes