Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Lot XI Cabernet Shiraz
A meticulously crafted wine that allows up-front Cabernet flavours and structure to combine with the punch, spices and suppleness of Shiraz. Time in premium oak barrels adds layers to the dominant black fruit profile of the wine. Serious, yet succulent and as such, perfect with prime cuts of red meat.
|Cabernet Sauvignon & Shiraz|
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites and egg
- Aroma: Dark forest fruits, plum, cassis, mint, spice, cedar, underlying dusty oak notes.
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Prime cuts of red meat
- Residual Sugar: 1g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Rich and complex, mint chocolate, cassis, spice, layers of complex tannins leading to an elegant finish.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegetarian: Yes