Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
French Luberon Rosé Magnum
Pour yourself a glass of this rosé and escape to the silence of the Luberon mountain and the tranquillity of the Provencal lifestyle.
Bright, pale pink rosé, this wine has delicate aromas of grapefruit, rose and morello cherries. An elegant and fresh rose with subtle flavours of red fruits, pink grapefruit and melon with a tangy, mineral finish.
Perfect on it's own or will also match perfectly with a grilled meat or chicken caesar salad.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Hints of red fruits
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Perfect on it's own or will also match perfectly with a grilled meat or chicken salad
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Tasting Notes: Subtle flavours of red fruits, pink grapefruit and melon
- Units Per Bottle: 19.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Volume: 150cl