Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Fragrant citrus and tropical notes
Product Ref: 014481316207900
By law we cannot sell this product to anyone under 18
Lugana DOC, on the south shore of Lake Garda, is famous for aromatic white wines. This typical example has fragrant citrus and tropical notes followed by a palate rich in fruit and minerality. Enjoy on it’s own or as the locals do, with deli meats and cheeses, salads and fish.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Fragrant citrus and tropical notes
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Deli meats, fish, cheese or salad
- Residual Sugar: 2g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: A palate rich in fruit and minerality
- Type: Award Winning
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6