Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 13.99
- £13.99 per 75cl
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-10 working days, note for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-10 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Lyme Bay Shoreline
- SOLD OUT
Shoreline is a beautiful blend of Bacchus, Pinot Blanc and Seyval Blanc from our growers in Devon, Essex and Dorset. Each parcel of grape has been treated individually to create layers of complexity with a floral nose, and notes of pineapple and lime, with a crisp, saline finish.
This dry, refreshing wine is perfect served chilled with fish and chips or any other array of fresh local seafood.
- The Shoreline is a blend of Bacchus, Pinot Blanc & Seyval Blanc, with each of the parcels fermented separately with different yeast strains & temperatures to make several complex layers of flavours and aromas. Upon completion, the different vats were assessed for potential and characteristics, then blended together in the optimum proportions. The resulting Shoreline blend was aged for four months on fine lees to improved structure & mouth-feel, before being bottled at the end of February 2018 to preserve its freshness.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Floral aromas with pineapple and lime notes
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Fish and chips or fresh local seafood
- Residual Sugar: 7.2g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Refreshing with notes of pineapple and lime, with a crisp, saline finish.
- Units Per Bottle: 8.6
- Units Per Serving: 1.4