- Product no longer available
Margaret River Chardonnay
Margaret River is known for its temperate maritime climate, diverse soils and gentle valleys. As a result, the Chardonnay produced here is delicate and fresh. Enjoy notes of citrus blossom, white peach and nectarine - a beautifully refreshing combination.
Enjoy with Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta.A peppery and creamy Italian pasta dish. Easy to make and even easier to enjoy!
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites & Milk
- Aroma: White peach & nectarine
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Creamy pasta & Caesar salad
- Serving Advice: Chilled 7-8°c
- Taste: Fresh & delicate
- Type: Award Winner
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6