Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
In a sheltered corner of the Malborough region, grapes grown by the sea give this exquisite Sauvignon Blanc its complex aromas and soft texture. White stone fruits and blackcurrant leaf flavours meets notes of lime and nectarine, with a long, persistent finish.
Specially Selected by our Wine Makers.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Passion fruit and lime
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Oysters and Asian salads
- Serving Advice: Chilled
- Taste: White stone fruits and lime
- Tasting Notes: Elegant and full
- Type: Award Winner
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes