Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
A lovely Sauvignon Blanc with flavours of tropical fruits, dried herbs and zesty citrus fruits. There's a full, fresh texture, with lingering flavours that compliment seafood perfectly.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Dried herb and lime zest
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect with seafood
- Residual Sugar: 3.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Tropical fruits, dried herbs and zesty citrus fruits. A full & fresh texture with flavours that linger for a very long time.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6