Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Vines from this single vineyard in the Awatere region produce small quantities of wines noted for their dried herb and lime zest flavours. This wine is pale in colour, with intense aromas of passionfruit, citrus and blackcurrant with dried herb and floral elements. The palate has concentrated citrus, nettle and stonefruit flavours with crisp acidity and a long mineral finish.
- Aroma: Intese aromas of passionfruit, citrus and blackcurrant with dried herb and floral elements
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect with goats cheese, feta cheese, seafood or Thai chicken curry
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Concentrated citrus, nettle and stonefruit flavours with crisp acidity and a long mineral finish
- Volume: 75cl