Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Maynard's 2013 LBV Port
A complex, balanced and full-bodied port with a powerful, heady nose. Enjoy flavours of unctuous blackberry, blackcurrant and cherry with rich tannins, a smooth texture and a long, fresh-fruit finish.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Stewed fruit, chocolate and liquorice
- Food Matching: Perfect with cheese or any pudding
- Residual Sugar: 111g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees
- Taste: Ripe fruit flavours balanced by dark chocolate and black pepper tannins in the mouth
- Units Per Bottle: 15
- Units Per Serving: 2.5