Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Maynard's 2014 LBV Port
This exceptionally LBV 2014 has deep purple hues in the glass and ripe fruit flavours balanced by dark chocolate and black pepper tannins in the mouth. This LBV has a very intense colour and intense bouquet with a fine complexity, showing a prevelance of ripe red fruity and some pepper. In the mouth shows a balanced body structure, well integrated acidity, good evidence of ripe fruit and a very long and exuberant finish.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Stewed fruit, chocolate and liquorice
- Food Matching: Perfect with cheese or any pudding
- Residual Sugar: 108g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Good cherry complexity on the palate, with a pepper and liquorice finish
- Units Per Bottle: 15
- Units Per Serving: 2.5