Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Maynard's Pink Port
Honouring the history of Walter Maynard, this modern Pink Porto is young and delicate with soft red berry hues. It's a wonderful pink port with aromas of raspberry and floral notes. There are deliciously ripe cherry and raspberry fruit flavours, with nuances of honey and grapefruit. Enjoy it's crisp fruitiness chilled or over ice, as an aperitif or with dessert.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of raspberry and sweet flowers
- Food Matching: Serve slightly chilled as an apertif or with dessert
- Residual Sugar: 117 g/l
- Serving Advice: Perfect as a pre dinner drink or break the tradition and mix with lemonade or sparkling wine for a refreshing twist
- Taste: The palate is full of deliciously ripe cherry and raspberry fruit with nuances of honey and grapefruit.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 2.4