Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 9.49
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Maynard's 2015 LBV Port
This exceptionally LBV 2015 has deep purple hues in the glass and ripe fruit flavours balanced by dark chocolate and black pepper tannins in the mouth. In the mouth shows a balanced body structure, well integrated acidity, good evidence of ripe fruit and a very long and exuberant finish.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Stewed fruit, chocolate and liquorice
- Food Matching: Perfect with cheese or any pudding
- Residual Sugar: 108g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Good cherry complexity on the palate, with a pepper and liquorice finish
- Units Per Bottle: 15
- Units Per Serving: 2.5