Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Aged for 12 months in French oak barrels, this wine is elegant and juicy with crushed berry fruits; blackcurrant, blackberry and cranberry with hints of toasty oak. It is complex, and medium to full bodied with mellow tannins. This wine is ideal with roast lamb or beef fillet and mushrooms.
|Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot|
|Medium to full bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of mulberry and black cherry with hints of toasty oak
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with roast lamb, beef fillet with mushrooms, camembert, duck
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Elegant and juicy flavours of crushed berry, blackcurrant and cranberry with hints of toasty oak
- Tasting Notes: Complex and medium-full-bodied with mellow tannins
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Volume: 75cl