Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Montagne St Emilion
The clay and limestone soils of the Bordeaux vineyards from which this wine comes create a deep, ruby red hue. Aromas of ripe red fruits and spice, with floral notes and a creamy texture on the palate. This wine is elegant and with a persistent finish. Excellent to enjoy now but also highly rewarding after careful cellaring.
Specially Selected by our Wine Makers.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Aroma: Aromas of ripe red fruits and spicy aromas
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Pairs well with red meats and cheese
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Ripe red fruits, spice and floral notes
- Tasting Notes: This wine is elegant and with a persistent finish
- Volume: 75cl