Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Monte Cao Alentejo DOC
Monte Cao (the Dog House) is home to this intense, deep… and ever-so-slightly quirky red wine from this famous Southern region. Ripe and generous, with an easy-going fruit-forward appeal. Cunningly made using a pack of the very best of Portugal's indigenous grapes: Aragonez, Trincadeira & Touriga Nacional.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Full of red fruit aromas and also some violets and flowers notes
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Great with all red meats, pork and a BBQ
- Residual Sugar: 0.3g/l
- Taste: Red fruit, violets and flowers, with a smooth and long mouthfeel and persistent finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8