Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
Filled to the brim with tropical fruit flavours, this wine is refreshing, crisp and delicious - just the way a New Zealand Sauvignon should be!
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromatic citrus & expressive tropical fruit notes
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: White meats, salads and fish
- Serving Advice: 8 - 10 degrees
- Taste: Fresh, citrussy and tropical
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6