Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
No Sulphur Added Shiraz
This wine takes a uniquely South African approach, with wood from local Rooibos and Honeybush plants used to naturally preserve the wine, adding a pleasant touch of sweetness to the aromas of blackcurrant, forest floor and spice.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Aroma: Aromas of blackcurrant, forest floor and spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Red meat dishes, grilled chicken or a variety of hard cheeses
- Residual Sugar: 2.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Blackcurrant, spice, nuances of sweet oak and honeybush with fleshy tannin with an intense juicy finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5