Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
O Grande Chilean Red
O’Grande means the big one. A perfect description for this vibrant and rich red wine. Dark and intense with ripe aromas of berry fruit. Blackberry jam and sweet oak spices, the palate is opulent with ripe berry fruit and smooth sweet tannins. Enjoy with red meats, cheese, barbecue and pasta.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Dark and intense with ripe aromas of berry fruit, blackberry jam and sweet oak spices
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Enjoy with red meats, cheeses, barbecue and pasta
- Residual Sugar: 6g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: The palate is opulent with ripe berry fruit and smooth sweet tannins
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7