Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 26.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-10 working days, note for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-10 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
This rare Organic Champagne is a stunning shade of pink from the low use of sulphites. It has beautiful blossom and floral notes, as well as being light and elegant with a purity to savour.
|Pinot Noir & Chardonnay|
Striving For Grapeness..
- Organic champagne is very difficult to produce in the Champagne area, not because the process is much different, but if a producer in the next plot decides to treat his vines in a non-organic way… Some of your vines, only a few feet away, will also be affected thereby ruling out Organic philosophy. Striving for the best Organic Champagne, Stéphane Philizot filters through only the highest quality grapes away from any contamination. Additionally, by partnering with a certified organic partner, we can ensure supreme organic standards.
Eye of the Partridge..
As the wine making process is very delicate, alongside more costly ingredients, the retail is slightly higher. However, when compared against other well known champagnes, the Organic Champagne is well worth it. Limited in numbers, only 5,000 bottles were produced with a colour named "eye of the partridge" to us. This being an example of the reduced use of sulphites in the winemaking process.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Blossom & floral notes
- Colour: Bubbles
- Food Matching: As an aperitif and pairs well with fish and white meats
- Residual Sugar: 7g/l
- Taste: Smooth and well-rounded with hints of toast, citrus and ripe red berries. This champagne has a long, well-balanced finish
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes