Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 4.99
- £4.99 per 75cl
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-10 working days, note for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-10 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Organic Nero D'Avola Sicilia
- IN STORE ONLY
Sicily's indigenous Nero D'Avola grape makes rich and fruit filled red wines. This organic example is vibrant in colour with notes of liquorice and spice on the nose. The palate is full and juicy with blackberry fruit and elegant tannins.
Perfect on its own , paired with red meat or with traditional Italian pizza and pasta dishes.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: This organic example is vibrant in colour with notes of liquorice and spice on the nose
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect on its own , paired with red meat or with traditional Italian pizza and pasta dishes
- Residual Sugar: 7g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: The palate is full and juicy with blackberry fruit and elegant tannins
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes