Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Organic Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie
Grown using organic methods, the grapes used for this beautiful Pinot Grigio result in an intense nose of pear and green apple, followed by aromas of acacia flowers and honeycomb. Perfect when paired with light starters or superb as an aperitif.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Intense nose of pear and green apple, with aromas of acacia flowers and honeycomb
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Drink with light starters or as an aperitif
- Residual Sugar: 5g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Beautifully rich and smooth with a tropical fruit burst. Refreshing citrus notes, crisp acidity and a long smooth finish.
- Type: Award Winning
- Units Per Bottle: 9
- Units Per Serving: 1.5