Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Primanero is produced using only the exceptional Organic Primitivo grapes grown in Puglia. Selective grapes are dried (Appassimento) following harvesting to concentrate their aromas and rich fruit flavours.
Primanero has a deep red colour, with a complex bouquet, reminiscent of cherries, raspberries and red currants. The oak aging adds a pleasant roasted and spicy aroma, making this full-bodied and supple wine perfect with roasted red meats and mature cheeses.
|Medium to Full bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: The oaks adds a roasted and spicy aroma
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with roasted red meats and mature cheeses
- Residual Sugar: 12g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8