Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 5.49
"From the cool climate Leyda Valley in Chile, this is a crunchy green fruited Sauvignon with notes of green bell pepper and grass. Zesty, zippy, zing-a-ling drinking that’s ideal with goats cheese, tomato, delicate white fish or seafood."
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Exquisite Leyda Sauvignon Blanc
Crafted from Leyda Valley grapes, this Sauvignon Blanc is fresh, crisp and refreshing. Cut grass, green apple and pineapple aromas blend with a zesty acidity and creamy body. The result is a beautiful dry wine, perfect for complementing lightly cooked shell fish, fresh crab and grilled seabass.
|Valle De Leyda|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Fresh cut grass, green apple and pineapple
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Lightly cooked shellfish, fresh crab and lightly grilled seabass
- Taste: Fresh and elegant with a full and long lasting palate
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6