Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Pardon My French Minervois
A deep ruby red with intense black fruits, tapenade and liquorice aromas elegantly mixed with soft spices. Well-balanced and structured with silky tannins and a lingering finish.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Intense black fruits, tapenade, liquorice and soft spices
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Ideal with any red meats
- Residual Sugar: <2 g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Elegant and balanced with plenty of black fruits, liquorice and soft spice