Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Pardon My French Ventoux
A smooth and modern red from near the Tour de France's legendary Mont Ventoux in Provence. The sun-drenched South West slopes produce rich blends of Grenache, Carignan and Syrah which provides a lighter fruit driven style reflecting the altitude.
|South West France|
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Fresh red and black fruits with an elegant touch of liquorice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Ideal with any red meats
- Residual Sugar: <2.5 g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Fresh and round with harmonious balance