Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Paxton Now Organic Shiraz
A vibrant drink NOW style Shiraz. This Natural organic wine has an elegant perfumed fragrance balanced with bright berry fruits, a soft delicate mouthfeel and a gorgeous finish.
No added sulphur. Preservative free and biodynamic.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
Paxton - leaders in both organic and biodynamic viticulture and winemaking.
- The Paxton family have nurtured their own vineyards in McLaren Vale for three decades. Internationally recognised as one of Australia’s leading wine regions, McLaren Vale is renowned for the production of super premium quality wines.
- The Paxton wine range is an approachable collection of wines that showcase McLaren Vale’s fruit quality (through Paxton’s superior vineyard sites), natural diversity and varietal expression. In the winery, minimal winemaking intervention ensures the integrity of the fruit from vineyard to bottle.
- Paxton vineyards are spread across a diverse number of sites and soil types, which are managed without compromise from planting to harvest. David Paxton continues to strive to minimise inputs and manages the Paxton vineyards biodynamically – a system of farming without the use of synthetic fertilisers and pesticides with a focus on promoting healthy, living soils through the use of natural compost preparation. In 2011 Paxton became a fully certified organic and biodynamic wine producer.
- Aroma: Full of red fruit aromas and also some violets and flowers notes.
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Great with all red meats, pork and a BBQ
- Residual Sugar: 4g/l
- Taste: Red fruit, violets and flowers. Smooth and long mouthfeel, persistent finishing.