Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Only 2 left online!
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
The vineyards of Chablis are located in France’s Yonne department, in the northern part of Burgundy. This wine has a pale, very green-gold colour, and good typical fruit and freshness, including apple and gooseberry. Very enjoyable, with a nicely balanced lightness.
- Aroma: Aromas of stone fruits
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect as an aperitif or with seafood or white meats
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of stone fruits with notes of apples and gooseberries
- Tasting Notes: Very enjoyable, with a nicely balanced lightness
- Volume: 75cl