Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
The vineyards of Chablis are located in France’s Yonne department, in the northern part of Burgundy. This wine has a pale, very green-gold colour, and good typical fruit and freshness, including apple and gooseberry. Very enjoyable, with a nicely balanced lightness.
- Aroma: Aromas of stone fruits
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect as an aperitif or with seafood or white meats
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of stone fruits with notes of apples and gooseberries
- Tasting Notes: Very enjoyable, with a nicely balanced lightness
- Volume: 75cl