Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Pierre Jaurant Sud de France Rosé
Made by Jean-Claude Mas - one of the most highly regarded winemakers in the Languedoc, this Rosé has beautiful cherry and strawberry aromas, with clean and elegant red-fruit and citrus flavours. It has a piercing fruit richness which makes it delightful on its own, or with light fish or salad dishes.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Beautiful cherry and strawberry aromas
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Light fish, or salad dishes
- Residual Sugar: 2.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Elegant red-fruit balanced with clean and refreshing citrus flavours
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes