Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Set in the heart of Pomerol, Château Chêne Liège enjoys one of the best terroirs. This wine is a deep, brilliant red colour with aromas of summer fruits, along with some toasted notes. On the palate, this is an elegant wine with flavours of plums, black cherries and toasted notes and mellow tannins provide a pleasantly fresh finish.
|Merlot, Cabernet Franc|
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of summer fruits with toasted notes
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with roast lamb or red meats
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: This is an elegant wine with flavours of plums, black cherries and toasted notes
- Tasting Notes: Mellow tannins provide a pleasantly fresh finish
- Volume: 75cl