Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
The Region of Dão is one of the oldest in Portugal, dating back to 1908. This wine is characterised by the passion of the growers working their high altitude vineyards where granite predominates. We selected traditional varieties – Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro and Tinta Roriz - to give us a wine that has pure, delicate aromas. Although relatively young, this wine has supple tannins that will marry well with rich game dishes, winter casseroles or even a hearty roast joint.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Pure, delicate aromas of black mulberry, blackberries with supple tannins
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Pairs well with rich game dishes, winter casseroles & hearty roast joint
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of black mulberry and blackberries
- Tasting Notes: This wine has pure, delicate aromas. Although relatively young, has supple tannins
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 75cl